For his entire life, Bill Buckley sought to preserve and buttress the foundations of our free society. To honor his achievement and inspire others, NRI’s Board of Trustees created the William F. Buckley Jr. Prizes for Leadership in Political Thought and Leadership in Supporting Liberty. Notable public intellectuals, philanthropists, and leaders in the conservative movement attend this marquee event to show support for our honorees, Bill Buckley’s enduring legacy, and the National Review mission.
Today, National Review Institute is enhancing and expanding its programs to better fulfill its mission—from equipping young conservative professionals and journalists to promoting the work of the nation’s foremost proponents of a free society. With your help, NRI continues to spread its influence and reach.
Save the date for the Eighth Annual WFB Prize Dinner in New York City on October 20, 2021!
- William F. Buckley Jr. Prize Dinner 2021: New York, NY
- William F. Buckley Jr. Prize Dinner 2020: At Home!
- William F. Buckley Jr. Prize Dinner 2019: Palm Beach, FL
- William F. Buckley Jr. Prize Dinner 2018: Chicago, IL
- William F. Buckley Jr. Prize Dinner 2017: New York, NY
- William F. Buckley Jr. Prize Dinner 2016: San Francisco, CA
- William F. Buckley Jr. Prize Dinner 2015: Dallas, TX
- William F. Buckley Jr. Prize Dinner 2014: New York, NY
- Virginia James
- The Honorable James L. Buckley
- Gay Hart Gaines
- Rush Limbaugh
- Karen Buchwald Wright
- Edwin J. Feulner
- Bruce and Suzie Kovner
- Tom Wolfe
- Michael W. Grebe
- The Honorable George P. Shultz
- The Late Harold C. Simmons
- Victor Davis Hanson
- The DeVos Family
- Charles Krauthammer